Friday 11 May 2012

I Love Being a Mother and Wife.....

I lOVE BEING A MOTHER AND WIFE EVEN THOUGH MOST DAYS I am totally drained at the end of the night. The best thing bout being a mother is feeling your baby kick the first time, seeing those gorgeous eyes for the first time and counting their tiny toes. Hearing their first words and taking that huge step.

But the most important thing and the best about watching them grow up is knowing that you have made them the person they have become. You like hearing them say please and thank you, secretly watching while they help the old man next door. Those little things that are actually the biggest! i get upset when my kids are disrespectful to me but I love the fact that they are so respectful to everyone else, that is why I love my job.

The best thing about being a wife is the fact that you have that special person to hold you when you sleep or comfort you when you cry, and just knowing at the end of the day that this is why youi worked so hard. Good or bad it doesn't matter cause a marriage is something you have to work at, I also thought that marriage would be fun and easy but years later I know our struggles are what keeps us together.

The only thing that matters at that tomorrow I know when I wake up I have something to live for. And that is why I love being a mother and a wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment